Faculty of Machinery Engineering
Faculty of Machinery Engineering
|Faculty of Machinery Engineering
Dean: M.S. Do Cao Nguyen
Office: Zone C – Faculty of Machinery Engineering
Email: [email protected]l.com
|1- Position and function
– Faculty of Electric – Electronic Engineering is the faculty under the College of Machinery and Irrigation (VCMI). The Faculty has the function of teaching basic subjects/ modules, vocational subjects/ modules, including: Machinery Engineering, Automotive Technology at 03 levels: college, intermediate and primary;
– Managing lecturers, students and property assigned by the College;
2- Responsibilities and authority
– Faculty of Machinery Engineering has the responsibilities and authority stipulated at Clause 4, Article 14 of Regulation on organization and operation of the VCMI issued at Decision No. 02/QD-CG&TL dated 02 January 2018, as follows:
Teaching and learning
– Teaching basic subjects/ modules and vocational subjects/ modules at college, intermediate and primary level according to the overall plan of the College.
– Developing and supplementing the curriculum, syllabus, outline of subjects/ modules, exam banks, reference materials, equipment, facilities for teaching and learning.
– Managing lecturers, assigning lecturers according to the training schedule, adjusting the schedule when necessary.
– Implementing training management work: managing marks and making document work and recordkeeping as regulated; implementing the plan and coordinating with other departments and faculties to prepare for examinations as prescribed.
– Developing plans and proposals on training needs to improve professional skills for faculties and lecturers of the Faculty
– Carrying out scientific research according to regulations and participating in movements and contests launched by the College
– Proposing the establishment of divisions for subjects (if necessary).
Managing students’ affairs
– Assigning form teachers for classes.
– Collaborating well with other departments, faculties, offices in the College as well as parents to give students the comprehensive education for their growth.
– Collaborating well with departments to implement the State’s policies for students on scholarships, social benefits, insurance, training credits and other regimes related to students.
– Carrying out political and ideological education, ethics and lifestyle education for College’s staff; periodically organizing the assessment and classification of officials and lecturers according to regulations.
– Managing, exploiting and using effectively material facilities and equipment; planning materials, equipment, maintenance plans; arranging workshops and implementing 5S standards.
– Collaborating with departments, the Center Center of enrollment assistance and career counseling to organize internships in enterprises, provide job opportunities for students after graduation.
– Collaborating with the Department of Accounting and Finance to check the payment situation of tuition fees, exam fees and other revenues in semesters and school years.
– Implementing the annual internal accreditation according to the plan.
– Joining the Advisory Boards under the Decision of the Rector
– Implementing reporting regime as prescribed by the Rector .
– Performing other duties assigned by the Rector.
3- Organizational structure
Based on the assigned functions and responsibilities, the expected staffing of the Faculty: 18 persons, including:
+ Dean: 01 person
+ Associated Dean: 01 person
+ Lecturers: 16 persons